Security of your data
F&TRC is committed to safeguarding the security of all information about you that you provided to us. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"). These terms and conditions only cover the F&TRC website www.ftrc.co, any website we link to from within our website is not covered by these terms.
While providing a personalised and valuable service we will take all commercially reasonable, appropriate, technical and organisational precautions against any unauthorised accessing, processing or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to your personal data. You acknowledge that whilst we use the latest technical developments and techniques available to us we cannot guarantee the security of the site.
When you register on the site we will ask you to input personal details necessary to enable us to identify you. We may use the personal details you give us in any of the following ways:
- We may use your personal details to update our records on you;
- We may disclose your details if we are required or permitted to do so by law or by relevant regulatory bodies.
- We may use your details to notify you of any enhancements to F&TRC's website and services. However, if you would rather we did not, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your email address and the word UNREGISTER in the subject line.
- We will store your personal details on computer but we will not keep them for any longer than necessary. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to a copy of all the information we hold about you, however you will have to pay a small administrative charge for this.
- You may at any time decide to stop using our Services, in which case you should notify us in writing.
- You may access and correct your personal information held by us on request. If you wish to do this please contact us.
- We will not use the personal details you give us in any of the following ways:
Sell or divulge your personal information to others.